Sunday, October 20, 2013

Quickie Review:Game of Tones (by Tone)

HEYAYAYAYYA! Sorry for not posting any reviews. I am going on a holiday soon, so I'm busy. I will do quickie reviews, if possible. Anyway, I'm just gonna reviews this perfectly normal game.. except nothing is normal about the game. Welcome... to Game of Tones (Not Game of Thrones.).

*Looks*
Welcome to the weird world of He-Man on drugs. If you had watched the original video and listened to the lyrics, you heard He-Man 'Get REAL HIGH'. So yeah. A floor with a yellow grid (from the video, of course!), rainbow background, THAT background music, and you will be morphed into He-Man. I have seen a I'm Blue gamepass, and I heard it was in beta, so yeah. It plays I'm Blue from Effiel 65, instead of HEYAYA, and morphs you to a blue thing. OH and He-Man has a sword.

*Gameplay*
Nothing. The sword does not even work. It is a funny place though, and the 'game' was not made to be played, really.

*Scripting*
Other than the merging of 2 pieces of music when you buy the gamepass, the thing.. actually works. Except that the sword does not kill. :/

*Conclusion*
These kind of games... are not games. They are there for you to laugh, gawk and stuff. No conclusion can be drawn from the game. It's cool. Cool. Yeah.

The game: CLICK ME :D(Opens on new window)
The video: CLICK MEH :3 (Opens on old window)

No comments:

Post a Comment