Saturday, August 3, 2013

REVIEW/RAGE: Name That Famous Character *150+ Levels!* (by coolgoldboy15)

Oh god why
(NOTE: Review edited due to... charm to it. 1 mark added. What a lucky bastard.)
Hello, dear Robloxians! Today we are reviewing a game, with a very common concept, about saying names... Yes, it is one of those 'name that character' games. I am still dumbfounded on why this is on page 4 in the 'Popular' section. Does this game really set itself apart from others as being unique? Or will this game be the first to earn a bad title in this blog? Well, let's find out.
*Looks*
1/3
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! EVEN I CAN PUT THIS UP! WHAT THE HELL IS IT WITH THOSE MARIO CLOUDS STRETCHING AND THE LAME OLD DECALS?! AND THE VIP ROOM... WHAT THE FU- *beep boop beep boop*
Sorry, sorry. I got overboard. But seriously, anyone can make this. The bricks are not placed together properly, the stretching Mario cloud decals annoy the crap out of me, even though they look okay. And that's how this game got 1 mark out of 3 for looks. Need I say more? You're just a lucky bastard, stupid game...


*Gameplay*
1/3
It's as fun as taking a crap on the streets while being showered water on. Nobody likes being bothered while taking a crap, right? AHEM, anyway... typing out the name of a character to proceed is boring. It used to be fun, but after the idea was recycled many many times, it just got boring. But... it has such a weird charm to it that keeps you coming back to it. Anyway... You can tell most of the pictures, but for those you don't know, Google is there for you. And Wikipedia. And Yahoo. And Ask.com. And Wolfram Alpha. An-
Yes, I WAS the ghost in Possession. :3

*Scripting*
0/3
Sorry, I got carried away. Again. Anyway, there's no scripting involved, except the talking script, which could be a free model, and the VIP doors, which may also be free models. Now that I think about it, this place might be flooded with free models. Like a tsunami. Ugh. I'm not even sure if the badge givers work. Lemme check... *type type type* NOPE! THAT'S JUST GREAT. Or that may be intentional, so that your friends won't know that you had just played a crappy game filled with crappy clouds and crappy noobs and crappy pictures and crapp-

*Originality*
0/1
The idea has been recycled many many times, and thus, not original. This mark is hard to obtain, anyway.

*Overall*
2/10 (I'm judging you...)

If you can't tell by my review, I really hate this game to the core of my nubby little HEART!
BAD LOOKS
BAD PICTURES
BAD MODELS
BAD NOOBS INGAME
BAD... EVERYTHING...
Avoid this game at all costs, even when you are truly bored. I hope this game burns in Hell. Clouds and all. And the creator's tix. Yes yes.

Play if you dare... (opens in new window(it's the norm!))

1 comment: